Friday, June 9, 2017

Day #12 - Pottery Pieces



Day #12 - Pottery Pieces

Over the past week, my parents were down from Maryland, and one of the things we love to go do is thrift shop!  My Mom loves to shop the clothing racks, but my kids and I were on the lookout for our 98 Day project.

At one of the thrift shops, I found these neat, vintage pottery pieces made by Marks and Rosenfeld.

The pieces were marked with the letter "M" overtop of the letter "R" as seen below:


While the pieces we purchased are not high dollar, we do expect we'll be able to make a few bucks on our investment.  In total, we spent $5.99 for three separate pieces:

Butter Dish
Gravy Boat (no plate)
Creamer

A quick eBay history search showed the butter dish had sold for $19.99 with free shipping, so why not give it a go?

Day #12 Items:  Pottery Pieces - Marks & Rosenfeld
Selling Platform:  eBay
Listing Format:  30-Day Fixed Price

No comments:

Post a Comment